A sturdy fence is a crucial part of your home’s privacy and safety. Some of the most apparent benefits of investing in new fence installation include:
- Keep trespassers and vermin out
- Keep children and pets safe and secure
- Boost curb appeal
- Increase property value
- Clearly designate property line
Pro-Line Fence Co. is the best choice for residential fencing in Nashville, TN. Over the last two decades, we’ve successfully completed thousands of commercial and residential fence installations and fence repairs. We specialize in installing high-quality fences for residential properties of all shapes and sizes. Our expertise includes wood fencing, vinyl fencing, chain link fencing, pool fencing, and more.
For quality residential fencing installation, trust the skilled residential fence contractors at Pro-Line Fence Co. Call a Nashville fence contractor now at 615-570-3426 or request a quote online.
Custom Fence Installation in Nashville
As a locally-owned and operated fence company in Nashville, TN, Pro-Line Fence Co. has over 18 years of experience in installing and maintaining fences for residential and commercial customers alike. Partner with us and choose from a variety of home fencing materials:
- Wood fence
- Vinyl fence
- PVC fence
- Steel fence
- Aluminum fence
- Chain link fence
- Wrought iron fence
- Brick privacy fence
- Stone privacy fence
In addition to general residential fence installation services, we also provide privacy fencing, security fencing, farm fencing, pool fencing, automatic gate installation, and more! No matter what your style is, when you make Pro-Line your Nashville fence company of choice, you can count on a job well done.
Nashville Residential Fencing Laws & Regulations
Before installing a fence on your property, you should be aware of the local laws and regulations that apply to residential fencing in Nashville. Some things to consider:
- Permits: You may need to obtain a building permit from the Metro Codes Department before installing a fence on your property. The permit fee depends on the size and type of your fence.
- Zoning: You need to comply with the zoning regulations that govern the height, location, and design of your fence.
- HOA: If you live in a neighborhood with a homeowners association (HOA), you must follow their rules and guidelines regarding fencing. You may also need to get approval from your HOA before installing a fence on your property.
- Easements: Be aware of any easements that may exist on your property, such as utility lines, drainage ditches, or sidewalks. You cannot install a fence that blocks or interferes with an easement.
For elegant, sturdy, and secure protection for your home and yard, call Pro-Line Fence Co. today at 615-570-3426 and get a free fence estimate! As experienced residential fence contractors in Nashville, we are ready to handle any fencing project you have in mind. We work closely with you to design and install a fence that meets your needs, budget, and preferences while still complying with local regulations. We’ll help you choose the best type of fence for your property, and we’ll handle the entire process of measuring, ordering, delivering, and installing a new fence.
For the Best Residential Fence Contractors in Nashville, Call Pro-Line
When it comes to Nashville fence companies, we know you have a choice. Pro-Line Fence Co. stands out from the crowd with fast service, great communication, and flexible financing options. In addition, we are an authorized dealer of Elite Fence products.
- Skilled and certified installers
- Free estimates and on-site consultations
- Competitive prices and flexible payment plans
- Excellent customer service, warranties, and guarantees
- Wide range of fencing products and styles to choose from
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty on all Elite Fence products
Whether you need a privacy fence, a high security fence, a decorative fence, or other access control solutions, we can help you achieve your goals. Visit our FAQ page for more info.
Don’t wait any longer. Call 615-570-3426 to discuss your home fence project today.